1. Navigate to My Apps from the dashboard menu.
2. Click into E-Invoice apps.
3. Enable status for ‘Webstore Status‘ and Save the settings.
Note: Kindly ignore Public Link Status as this feature is still in development.
4. Then, go to Menu Management from the Webstore dashboard.
5. Edit the menu (Header/Footer) to add menu navigation for E-Invoice.
6. Click on ‘Add Menu Item‘ to add a new menu.
7. Insert the Page Name, choose Link to Internal page. Then, select the page as ‘App‘ and choose ‘E-Invoice‘.
8. Remind to ‘Save‘ the Menu Management after edit.
9. From the customer’s perspective, they can print out the invoice themselves from the webstore frontend.
Note: You may have to provide your customer with your SiteGiant Lite webstore domain name link.