Do you find it a hassle to manage your retail and online business separately? With SiteGiant POS system, you can unify your retail and online sales all in one place. All your sales data and stock inventory count will be synced and updated accordingly after-sales purchases made offline and online. Furthermore, you can flexibly access the POS system on a tablet and conveniently take orders from customers on the spot, wherever you are!
This feature is only available in SiteGiant Value Plus Plan and above.
2. Set Up SiteGiant POS For The First Time
Step 1: Log in to your SiteGiant Seller Center > add [+] channels > Authorized Channel tab > SiteGiant POS Settings will pop up on your first setup.
Step 2: Set up Default SiteGiant POS Customer and Warehouse > Save.
📌Note: You will need to create a customer account to link with Default SiteGiant POS Customer. All orders placed from SiteGiant POS will be posted under the selected Default POS Customer. If you do not have any customer account created, you can refer to How To Add And Manage Customer Account.
Step 3: Click on More (…) > Connect.
3. Add Additional SiteGiant POS Channel
This feature is only available in SiteGiant OMO Essential Plan and above.
Step 1: Click on the [+] channels on the sidebar menu > choose SiteGiant POS > fill in the channel details > Connect.
4. Set Up SiteGiant POS Preferences
Step 1: Navigate to SiteGiant POS channel on the sidebar menu > select the SiteGiant POS channel > Preferences.
1. Rounding Adjustment: Enable to round upwards or downwards the amount decimals to the nearest 5 sen. 2. Display Webstore Listing: Enable to display products from Webstore Listing instead of SiteGiant POS Listing. If wish to utilize any marketing tools from Marketing Centre, it is a MUST to use Webstore Listing. 3. Shift Management: Enable to support multiple user management and track cash flow activities conducted by your staff during their shifts. Learn more on How To Set Up SiteGiant POS Shift Management. 4. SiteGiant POS Order Fulfillment: Enable to display POS order in the order processing section for arrange shipment. 5. Hide Out of Stock Products: Enable to hide products that set Out of Stock status in Inventory Restock Details. 6. Search Settings: Set the search behaviour for Normal Search Mode and Scanning Mode.
Step 1: By default, only Cash is enabled for Payment Methods. Click on the Edit icon to Add Payment Method for Credit/Debit Card, E-wallet or Others.
Step 2: Click on + Add Device > fill in the Device Details > Save.
📌Note: For merchants who are using a Dual-Screen POS device, you may enable the Dual-Screen display info and upload the image you wish to display to customers when making payments. (OMO Essential Plan and above)
Step 3: Enable the Payment Method status.
Step 1: Choose the receipt sizes for your POS system and click on the Edit icon to customize the template.
Step 2: Customize the template > Save.
Step 1: Your contact information for the POS system shown here will appear on your invoices.
Step 2: Once done with all the Preferences Settings, click on the Save button on the top right to save changes.
5. Download SiteGiant POS System
Step 1: You can download the SiteGiant POS from the Google Play Store for Android and Apple App Store for IOS (iPad only).