Domain Verification provides a way for you to ‘claim’ ownership of your domain in Facebook Business Manager. This is important to protect your content on Facebook and to gain access to features related to your domain and tracking in order to help prevent misuse of your domain.
1. Go to Facebook.
2. Set Up for Facebook Business Extension Version 2.0. – Learn More
3. Once you complete the setup process, the Domain Verification will be shown.
4. Go to your Facebook Business Manager and click on the Settings from the left panel of Facebook Business Suite.
5. Go into More Business Settings tab from Business Manager.
6. Go to Domains from Brand safety, and then click Add button to add a new domain.
7. Insert your domain name at Your domain, and proceed to Add.
8. When your domain is added to Business Manager, remain the option of ‘Add a meta-tag to your HTML source code’ and Copy the meta-tag.
9. Then, login to your SiteGiant Admin panel, navigate to Facebook, paste the meta-tag and click on the Save button.
10. Return to Business Manager and click Verify Domain.
11. That’s it! Your domain is now verified in Facebook.