Have you ever faced situations whereby you shipped out orders with Cancelled status? Or you might have accidentally delivered the Orders twice without knowing?
No worries, Carrier Manifest is now able to reduce your business loss by counter-checking your marketplace orders statuses before sending out for delivery and by keeping a record of all your shipped out orders.
Step 1 : Add Carrier Manifest
1. Navigate to Orders > Fulfillment on the menu dashboard.
2. Click on Carrier Manifest.
3. Then, click on ‘Add’ to create a Carrier Manifest.
4. Fill in the Title and select the Channel (e.g. Shopee) accordingly. The ‘Courier Company’ is optional to choose, it depends on if you wish to check the parcels based on the courier.
Step 2 : Scan Shipping Label
1. To start scanning your Shipping Labels, click on ‘Start Scan’.
2. The following section will appear and you may start to scan your Shipping Label barcodes.
Note: If you do not have a barcode scanner and would like to type out the tracking no. instead, you may enable the typing function as below.
3. As you scan/type in your Shipping Label, the tracking number of your Order will be listed and the status of your Order will be displayed.
4. When the Order is scanned twice or more, a notification will pop up will inform you of duplicated Order.
5. If the order has already been cancelled, the following status will pop up.
6. If the tracking number scanned does not belong to courier company selected, then the system will prompt an error warning message.
7. Once you have finished scanning all your Shipping Labels, click on ‘Save’.
Step 3 : Print Carrier Manifest
1. The Print option will appear after you Save your list.
2. You may also export the Carrier Manifest in CSV format by clicking on ‘Export’.
3. The Date Printed and the Total of Parcel for the carrier manifest will be displayed for record and checking purpose.
NOTE: When the parcels are passed to the person-in-charge to proceed for delivery, you may request the person to sign in the Signature section as proof of parcel collection.
1. You may adjust the Carrier Manifest settings by clicking here:
2. Setting options.
Show Marketplace Status - When the show marketplace status is enabled, the order status like Ready to Ship, Complete or Cancelled would be shown.
Auto Save Tracking Number Upon Scanning - When a tracking number of the shipping label is scanned, the carrier manifest updates will be auto saved.
Set "Ready to Ship" to Lazada Orders - When a Lazada order tracking number is scanned, then the system will trigger the order to set to 'Ready to Ship' status automatically.
Show Tracking Number Barcode on Document - Choose whether to show Barcode or QR code beside the tracking number list when printing out the carrier manifest.