Telegram Order Forms can simplify your order-taking process on Telegram with an order form. When the customer finds you from Telegram, you can just share the form link to let the customer place order and checkout.
Step 1: Connect Your Telegram Account
1. First, navigate to the SiteGiant Dashboard Settings.
2. Select Sales Channels to manage.
3. On Available Channel page, click on Telegram. Or, you can also click on + Add New Sales Channel on the top right.
4. Insert your Channel Name, Display Name and User Name. Then, click Connect.
Step 2: Create a Telegram Order Form
1. Go to Telegram from the SiteGiant Dashboard menu.
2. Next, click on the ‘Add Order Form‘ button.
3. Fill in the Form Title.
4. Then, click on the ‘Select Products‘ button to add products to the form.
5. Select the product that wants to add to the form, and click ‘Add Product‘.
6. After that, save the form once done.
Step 3: Share Link to Customer
1. Click on the ‘Telegram‘ icon.
2. Copy the link for the Telegram Order Form.
3. Share the link with your customer. You can download the Telegram Desktop Apps from here.
Step 4: Place Order (From Customer Perspective)
1. Your customer may need to fill up the contact information from the Telegram Order Forms.
2. Insert the quantity for the product and click the ‘Checkout‘ button.
3. Then, proceed with the checkout process from your webstore.
4. If there are any queries, the customers can reach you by clicking on the ‘Send Message‘ button.
5. The customer can send the message to you.