With Line Order Forms, you can share and promote your products with your customers via the LINE messenger. Your customers can then place orders from the order form shared by you.
Step 1: Connect your Line Account
1. First, navigate to the SiteGiant Dashboard Settings.
2. Select Sales Channels to manage.
3. On Available Channel page, click on Line. Or, you can also click on + Add New Sales Channel on the top right.
4. Insert your Channel Name, Display Name and Line Business ID. Then, click Connect.
Step 2: Create the Line Order Form
1. Go to Line from the SiteGiant Dashboard menu.
2. Then, click on the ‘Add Order Form‘ button.
3. Fill in the Form Title.
4. Next, click on the ‘Select Products‘ button to add products to the order form.
5. After that, select the product and click ‘Add Product‘.
6. Once done, click on the ‘Save‘ button.
Step 3: Share Link to Customer
1. You can click on the LINE icon to get the sharing link.
2. Copy the link for LINE commerce.
3. Then, share this link with the customer via LINE messenger.
Step 4: Place Order (From Customer Perspective)
1. Your customer may need to fill up the contact information from the LINE Order Forms.
2. Insert the quantity for the product and click the ‘Checkout‘ button.
3. Then, proceed with the checkout process from your webstore.
4. If there are any queries, the customers can reach you by clicking on the ‘Send Message‘ button.
5. The customer can send the message to you.