1. Go to the Products menu and click on Unicart Listing.
2. Click on the ‘Add Product‘ button.
3. Enable the option for Product has variants.
4. Enter Product Name in Title* field. Recommendation: Brand + Model + Type / Attribute.
5. Enter the Identity Code of the product in SKU* field. SKU must be unique, and no special characters such as !@#$%^&*():”<>?
6. Enter a Description of the product to attract customers to buy from you. You may also insert some images in the description.
7. Highlight is to insert the selling point of the product you wish to attract customers. May use bullet points to organize the selling points.
8. What’s in the box is to list the item(s) customers expect to receive.
9. Upload product Images.
10. Enter the Price of the product to sell.
11. Enter Cost for your own record purpose, it won’t display on your UniCart store.
12. Choose Tax Class if the product is subject to tax.
13. Enable Track Inventory to auto deduct inventory when an order is made. May disable if it is a pre-order product.
14. The main Quantity of the product will be auto sum up based on the variants quantity.
15. Select Variant Type to display variant on the product.
16. Insert your product variant options and their values accordingly.
17. Link your variant with Inventory Item.
18. Insert the Variant SKU*.
19. Insert the variant image or set the additional price for variants.
20. By default, the variant quantity will be based on the quantity of the linked inventory item.
21. Click into ‘Edit Variants Details‘ to customize more variants information.
Subtract Stock: 'Yes' indicates deducting the quantity whenever there is an order placed. While 'No' indicates do not update the quantity. Cost: The cost of each variants item. Price: Price adjustment compared to the original price. Example: Original Price is RM10 but for size L is RM12, therefore price adjustment should be + 2.00. Weight: Weight adjustment compared to the original weight. Example: Clothing Size XXL is heavier than the original weight for 100 gram, therefore weight adjustment should be + 0.10 kg. Sorting: The arrangement of variant in ascending order on Unicart store.
22. Enable Requires Shipping if the product will be charged with delivery fees.
23. Enable Free Shipping if the shipping fee is waived for this particular product.
24. Enter the Weight of the package to calculate the shipping fee, default in KG.
25. Enter Dimensions of the package in Length x Width x Height, default in CM.
26. SEO Friendly URL is the product page URL link that will be automatically generated based on product title. Require mandatory and unique.
27. Page Title is the title of the product page that will be shown.
28. Meta Tag Description is used to describe the summary of the product page to the search engine.
29. Click on the ‘Save & Set Status On‘ button to sync the product information to the Unicart store with the status on.