Before you could start selling your products, you must first have stocks available and have a place to manage them. Let’s get started by adding and managing the stocks in your inventory:
Step 1: Add Inventory Item
1. Navigate to All Inventory Items from the Inventory menu.
2. Click on the Add New Item button at the right-top, and choose Add Inventory Item.
3. Insert your Item Info accordingly. (Note: * indicates that the information is required)
4. Upload your item image (if available).
Item Image Recommendation:
- Dimension (width x height) between 800px and 800px
- Size below 300KB
Step 2: Select Warehouse and Allocate Inventory Quantity
1. Select your Warehouse and insert the Stock quantity of your Item.
Note: If you have only one Warehouse, that will be your default Warehouse. If you wish to change your Warehouse name, click here.
2. Set Reserved Stock if you wish to reserve some quantity from sellable stock. (optional)
3. Assign your item with a Rack for a better reference of stock location when doing the order fulfillment, for more information click here. (optional)
Step 3: Set Restock Details
1. Insert the minimum amount of stocks considered to be low quantity and need for restocking under the Safety Stock.
2. Insert Lead Time (the number of days needed to restock your items).
3. Select the Stock Status. (Out of Stock: Sync zero quantity to all sales channels).
Finally, click ‘Save’ and you’re done!