WooCommerce is a free eCommerce plugin in WordPress that let people sell their product or services online. Now, you can sync SiteGiant with WooCommerce and sell on more online sales channels effortlessly.
Step 1: Generate WooCommerce API Key
1. Log in to your Woocommerce from WordPress.
2. Go to the WooCommerce menu and select ‘Settings‘.
3. Go to the ‘Advanced‘ tab and choose REST API. After that, click on ‘Add Key‘.
To use the latest version of the REST API you must be using:
- WooCommerce version 5.8.0 and above.
- Set permalinks in Settings > Permalinks so that the custom endpoints are supported.
4. Fill up the Key details, and choose ‘Read/Write‘ for the Permissions. Then, click ‘Generate API Key‘.
5. Copy the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret for later use.
Step 2: Integrate with WooCommerce
1. Go to Settings from SiteGiant Dashboard.
2. Select Sales Channels.
3. Then ‘Add New Sales Channel‘ for WooCommerce.
4. Select ‘WooCommerce‘ and click Continue.
5. Insert the Channel Name and your WooCommerce Store URL. Then, paste the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret get from WooCommerce WordPress.
6. Once connected successfully, your existing product in WooCommerce will be sync-back to SiteGiant WooCommerce Listing.