1. Go to Settings.
2. Select Shippings.
3. Click on the + Add Shipping Zone button.
4. Fill up the Zone Name, Country and States.
5. Then, choose Based on Item Quantity shipping method.
6. Fill in the information for Shipping Method Name, Courier Company and the Range of Rates, based on per item shipping rate given by the particular Courier Company.
For example: Poslaju, J&T Express, DHL, Fedex and Skynet.
7. You may also pre-check the shipping rate with the Trial Calculation at the left side.
8. Moreover, you may choose to have the additional settings. (optional)
9. Once complete the setting on the shipping rate, click on the Add button at the top-right.
10. Then, the shipping method will be created.
11. Whenever the customer checkout the order, the shipping method available will be shown and calculated based on the total number (quantity) of the item(s) added into the shopping cart.