This feature will helps you to create purchase orders and track your product purchases easily.
Step 1: Add Vendor Profile
1. Go to Purchase from Inventory Menu.
2. Click in to Purchase Order.
3. Click on the Vendor icon at the right-top.
4. Click on ‘Add Vendor’ button.
5. Fill in the Vendor Details, and ‘Save’.
Step 2: Add Purchase Order
1. Back to Purchase Order page, and click on ‘Add Purchase Order’.
2. Choose the Vendor Details, Shipping Details, Purchase Order Date and Expected Date.
3. Then, ‘Add Item’ for the Purchase Order.
4. Select the item from your Inventory Item List.
5. Fill up Cost and Quantity. Insert the Supplier SKU for own reference.
6. Click the ‘Save’ button to create the Purchase Order.
7. Click into the Purchase Order ID, then ‘Print’ the Purchase Order. (optional)
Step 3: Receive & Stock In
1. Click on the Purchase Order ID to view the purchase order.
2. Press on the More button of each product, hence choose the stock receive option.
- Select ‘Fully Received’ for the product where the stock had already fully delivered to you.
- Select ‘Partially Received’ for the product where the stock is partially delivered, hence keep track of the stock that had already received.
- Select ‘Delete’ if you wish to remove the product from the Purchase Order.
3. Click on the ‘Save’ button keep the changes made for the Purchase Order.
4. After that, view the Purchase Order again and perform ‘Stock In’ for the items.
Step 4: Mark as Completed
1. Once all the item(s) had fully received & stock in, click on the ‘Mark as completed’ button to complete the Purchase Order.
2. Click ‘Confirm’.