Important Note: You must have inventory items before you can start creating your bundle product. If you have not created the inventory items, refer to the following – How to Create Inventory Item
With this Kit feature, you can combine several items together for sale while managing each item’s inventories accordingly. Let’s get started:
Step 1: Insert Kit Information
1. Navigate to Inventory and choose All Inventory Items.
2. Click on Add New Item and choose Add Kit.
3. Insert your Kit Info accordingly. (Note: * indicates that the information is required)
Step 2: Upload Kit Images
1. Under Image, upload your Kit product images here. (Recommended:Image size less than 2MB)
Step 3: Select and Combine Items for Kit
1. Under Item List, click on Add Item.
2. Search and Select the Item which will be added as Kit.
3. Adjust the Quantity of each item that will be included in your Kit.
Note: The price and cost here will be auto-generated, based on the selected inventory item.
Step 4: Manage Stock Inventory
1. By default, the number of Stock for this Kit will be based on the quantity of the inventory item.
2. Insert the minimum amount of stocks considered to be low quantity and would require restocking, under Safety Stock.
3. Insert Lead Time (the number of days needed to restock your items).
4. Select the Stock Status. (Out of Stock: Sync zero quantity to all sales channels).
Finally, click ‘Save’ and you’re done!