The Listing Scraper can help you to scrape product information from the marketplaces in a few steps:
Step 1: Download SiteGiant Scraper Extension
1. Download and enable the SiteGiant Scraper extension in your browser from HERE.
2. Browse the product in Lazada or 1688 and click on ‘Scrape’ to copy product details.
Step 2: Utilize Listing Scraper App to Sync Product to Sales Channels
1. Navigate to Marketplaces on the menu dashboard.
2. Select the Listing Scraper App.
3. You’ll find the products you have scraped earlier here. Select the products you would like to copy, click on the Copy button and select the channel (Lazada/Webstore) you’ll like to copy the products into.
4. Select your store and your option if there are duplicate products (recommended to skip) and finally click on the Copy button to proceed.
5. Once the copy is completed, you can redirect to the Draft Listing in Products Listing. Then, click on the product name to fill up all the information, and publish or update to your own seller platform.