Shippop is a one-stop delivery solution that integrates with multiple couriers and logistic providers for e-commerce merchants. With Shippop Business, you can enjoy a Postpaid account with lower shipping rates.
Step 1: Register Shippop Business and Get API Key
1. Register a Shippop Business account.
2. Request Shippop Business API Key from Shippop Team.
Step 2: Integrate with Shippop Business
1. Go to My Apps menu from SiteGiant Dashboard.
2. Click into Shippop Shipping Integration apps.
3. Enable the status for Shippop Business and insert the Shippop Business API Key given by Shippop Team.
4. Fill in the Name, Contact Number, Email, and Address for your Sender Profile.
5. Save the integration settings.
Step 3: Sync Order to Shippop Business
1. Manage your order from All Orders menu.
2. Click on ‘Select Courier Service‘ at the Parcel Info.
3. Choose ‘Shippop Business‘ and click Confirm.
4. Select the Courier Service, and click ‘Next‘.
5. Confirm the Courier Details and Shipping Rate.
6. Click ‘Confirm‘ to sync the order to Shippop Business.
7. Print the Shipping Label from Shippop Business account.