Fulfill your Shopee and Lazada order now in one place from SiteGiant!
You can now print the Shipping Label, Invoice, or Packing List based on the customizable settings that suit your order fulfillment process that increase productivity and efficiency.
Step 1: Configure the Settings
1. Go to All Orders from the Orders menu.
2. Click into ‘Order Processing‘ button at the top right.
3. Configure the Shipping Label Settings from the More(…) button.
4. Select ‘LazadaMY‘ or ‘ShopeeMY‘ to customize the settings.
5. Then, configure all the settings and Save once done. – How to Configure Shopee & Lazada Shipping Label Settings
Step 2: Arrange Shipment
1. Go to the To Arrange tab from Pending Order.
2. You may sort the orders by Order ID, Order Date, Ship By Date and Total (Order Amount) in ascending or descending order. (optional)
Note: If Advanced Filter is used together with Sort By, the result will be overwritten by Advanced Filter.
3. Select all orders that are pending and click on the ‘Arrange Shipment‘ button.
Note: Shopee and Lazada orders are able to arrange shipment at the same time.
4. For Shopee order, please choose ‘Dropoff‘ or ‘Pickup‘ and click on the Continue button.
Note: For Lazada order, it will auto-set status to ‘Packed’ or ‘Ready To Ship’ based on your Lazada Arrange Shipment Settings.
Step 3: Update Tracking Number (For Shopee)
1. Go to To Process and click on the Processing tab.
2. Select all Shopee orders, and click on the ‘update icon‘ or ‘Update Tracking No‘ button in order to let the tracking number return.
Step 4: Print Shipping Label
1. At To Process, go to the To Print tab.
Note: Choose either the ‘Lazada’ or ‘Shopee’ channel to print the shipping label.
2. You may print the Pick List before printing out the shipping label. (optional)
Select Order > Print > Pick List (Selected Orders or All To Print Orders). You may also click on ‘Print Pick List‘ button at above.
3. Then, select all orders and click on the ‘Bulk Print‘ button on top to print out the shipping label.
4. Click ‘Print‘ button from the preview page to print out the shipping label.
5. All printed orders will move to the Printed tab once you refresh the page.
Step 5: Set Pending Pickup (For Lazada)
Note: Can skip this step if the setting of your Lazada Arrange Shipment Settings is selected as Set Status to “Ready to Ship”.
1. Once you have done the order packing process, go to the Printed tab and look for Lazada orders which are under the “Packed” status.
2. Then, select the orders and click on the ‘Set Pending Pickup‘ button.
3. The Lazada order is now updated to “Ready to Ship” status under the Pending Pickup tab.
Lastly, when the order status is updated to “Shipped” from marketplace API, the order will move to the Shipped tab automatically.