1. Go into the Products menu and click on POS Listing.
2. Click on the Add Product button.
3. Enable the button for the Product has variants.
4. Enter the SKU, Product Name, and Description.
5. Upload images for the POS Product into the Images section.
6. Enter the Variant Option Name and Values. If you have more than one option, click on Add Options to add more.
7. Click on Search Inventory, then link the item to the variant accordingly.
8. Ensure that the variant SKU and Price are entered, and the Status button is enabled.
6. Enable Track Inventory, and enable Set Allocated Stock if needed.
Track Inventory: When enabled, the quantity will be deducted automatically when orders are created. Set Allocated Stock: When enabled, you are able to set aside a limited amount of stock dedicated for SiteGiant POS only. When disabled, it will deduct directly from the quantity of the linked item.
7. Select Publish in the Visibility section to make your product live on your SiteGiant POS.
8. Scroll up and click on the Save button on the top right corner of the page.